The BuckAdjuster™ with Tough Rope™ is a new tough and lightweight version of Buckingham’s popular secondary lanyard, now available in black!
Key features include:
- 11.65 MM. TrebleKern Tough Rope™ with a red wear indicator to alert the user of excessive wear.
- This versatile lanyard can be used for positioning, suspension or rescue.
- Twisted eye length adjusting device (LAD) to properly orient it on the user’s body belt
- A stitched eye on the tail of the rope allows the user to easily stow the excess tail on either the BuckTender (PN 2404) or Handline Carrier (PN 2402G).
- A multi-colored snap hook allows user to easily distinguish it from the snaps on the SuperSqueeze™ or BuckSqueeze™.
- The ANSI Z359.12 3600 lbf. rated gate aluminum hardware reduces the overall weight.
- Maximum user weight of 350 lbs. when fully equipped.
- Meets applicable ANSI, OSHA and ASTM standards.
- 8/10 ft in length.2