- A version of the OX BLOCK that features the OX HORN on the shackle top. With its 2" gate opening, it is designed to replace a non-rated meat hook currently in use by many linemen. It has a working load limit of 2500 pounds with the gate closed and a 1000 pound working load limit with the gate open.
- The OX BLOCK is a rope snatchblock with an integrated friction bar used for:
- Snubbing loads
- It allows the rigging professional to handle loads with greater control. When lowering loads, tension is transferred from the worker to the OX BLOCK.
- The patent pending OX BLOCK replaces standard handline blocks, parted blocks and various snatch blocks.
- Has greater WLLs than blocks of similar size.
- When configured with optional pulleys, the OX BLOCK can be used to create a 4:1, 5:1 or 6:1 mechanical advantage reducing the amount of force needed to lift heavy loads.
||Blue, Purple, White